Mechanisms For Tabletop Roleplaying, Set 2
A downloadable project
Mechanisms For Tabletop Roleplaying, Set 2 is a compilation of five short articles for refining your rules; think of it as the second issue of an irregular newsletter on game hacks. The articles in this set are:
- Breath present a unified resource method for encumbrance and effort pools.
- Mistrust creates an easy way to create places where Xenophobia and general distrust is a significant issue, primarily for investigation and horror gaming.
- The Death Gift talks about ways to handle the legacies of dead and dying characters.
- Overload presents some general guidelines on expanding resource pools.
- Auras is a simple trick for rewarding players as they reinforce each other's character concepts.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.